Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Little Girl is in 1st Grade!



Today was a big day at our house. Our little Kennedy started first grade!! All Day!! I am going to miss my lil helper! She is so grown up. She was so excited and a little nervous she said she only had a few butterflies. I can't wait to hear all about her day!! I'll be sure to let all of you know how it went....even you Dad...check my blog!! Ha Ha.

4 comments:

G & B said...

Boy is her mom going to miss her now that she is in scool all day - from what she tells us her mom makes her clean the house all day and babysit while she naps and fix dinner - we think that is a bit much for 6 years old! Good thing she is now in school all day! Watch out Thailee!

Terra said...

So grown up! Kennedy - you look more like a 6th grader than a 1st grader! We can't wait to hear all about your big day.

Blackner Family said...

Kennedy you look so cute!!! I can't believe you have a 1st grader!!

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable! You are really going to give your daddy headaches when you turn 16! Adorable!