Now that's what I call a gingerbread house! Isn't that a beauty?! The kids had a blast making it! Easton would decorate one piece, then eat ten pieces then put another one on, then eat another ten. It was hillarious. Thai would just stick stuff wherever...like the 2 gingerbread boys on the roof?? So cute. And Kennedy very neatly placed each and every piece exactly where she wanted it! London was perfect she slept right next to all the comotion. I guess the holidays have begun!!!
4 comments:
O Man, this is the best. I can just see each of the kids decorating the house in THEIR way. Adorable!
Yes...the holidays have begun! Awesome to be in your new place for the festivities. Great decorating on the gingerbread house - how long 'til Easton eats it entirely while the girls are at school!?!
We can't wait to do ours. I think we are doing it tonight!
Hey Summer, it's Jami. How's your newest little one doing? Its amazing but both of my girls actually sleep through the night! It's awesome, it makes my life so much better!
Post a Comment