I can't believe my little kennedy is 7! She is so fun! She has a magic about her that just makes you want to be around her. We are so proud of her and love her so much! She is the best big sister ever! The kids simply adore her! She had a "almost sleepover" on her birthday! It turned out really cute! She loved it! Here is a picture of her with her cake.(Yes I made it all by myself...I was very proud of me!)
5 comments:
Happy B-day Kennedy - you are so loving and so much fun. The party was fun and you did a great job on the cake. I think she's more like 7going on 17!
Kennedy big 7!! Wow!! You are such a gorgeous girl and so much fun!! I love talking to you and playing with you!! You are so nice to everybody and such a great friend and sister!! Summer...great job on the cake it looks awesome, and yummy too!!
Happy Birthday Kennedy. I love your cake. Way to go Summer. You did a great job! I hope you had a great day.
How does it feel to be seven years old Kennedy? Our girls are big!! Nice cake Summer you are amazing!
What a great party for even a greater 7 year old - I can't believe you are 7!! Your party looked adorable - what a lucky little girl you are! Good job Summer! You really pulled it off perfectly!
Post a Comment