Sunday, June 14, 2009

FINALLY!!!!

The big day finally came! Trav had his back surgery! He was in so much pain that last week, he was so miserable, it was almost unbearable to watch him! We were both pretty nervous the morning of surgery. It was a high risk surgery and we both had pretty high expectations. Trav was great, he was so ready to be out of pain! I was a nervous wreck waiting for the 2 hour surgery to be over! Finally the Doc came out and told me it went really well I was so relieved! He said it was alot worse than they had expected. His disk was pushing his sciatic nerve all the way up against his spine, it was rubbing on the bone! OUCH! Poor guy! He recovered really well though! After a couple rough days he is finally back to feeling better! He still has a slight lean to the left that should be fixed with physical therapy! But all in all it was a huge success!! I am so happy to finally have my amazing husband back! I Love you babe!

(Like the balloons? Thanks again Brad for putting a smile on his face moments after back surgery! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our prayers have been answered!!! Travis--and Summer--we are so grateful that life has gotten a bit easier! Love, Mom

Thailee said...

you are happe that dad got srjre.