Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My baby turns 2!

Not a day goes by that I don't thank the stupid Doctor that did the "first vasectomy." I can't even imagine my days without my little shadow! She is so fun to be with. It's like hanging out with your best friend everyday! She is so animated and does anything her brother and sisters do. She was so excited for her birthday! She would sing Happy Birthday to herself as we shopped for her "Minnie Mouse" party. So cute. Here is the adorable birthday girl celebrating the big 2!
She loved helping me make the cupcakes!

All ready for the party!



She loved loved loved her wagon! Thanks Grammy and Bubba!

More presents!

Cupcake time!

The whole party gang. Thanks everyone for coming!

London thank you for being the most adorable little two year old! We love you and hope you have a Happy Birthday!!

7 comments:

Jennie said...

I loved the cute pictures!! You must have read my mind because Isabel wants to be Minnie Mouse for Halloween. Two weeks ago we decided to make her costume and we thought of making a red and black tutu with red and white polka dot ribbon too!! Great minds think alike!

Blackner Family said...

Happy Birthday London!! We are so glad you came too...you being here reminded me daily that there is a time for all kids to come to earth...and that helped me so much during those crappy infertility years!! We love you and your party was adorable!!

Adam & Samantha said...

happy birthday london! she is so cute and literally is your shadow. you and your family and your themed birthday parties. you guys are always so cute. my kids' parties are going to look like crap compared to you!

Terra said...

Happy Birthday, London! Her party was adorable - very cute! And I just realized how crappy I am...we totally forgot to call and sing to her today! Ugh! Between poo blowouts, major melt downs and 102 degree fevers, we missed it. So sorry! We'll call tomorrow.

Miki said...

Happy Birthday big London (as Addy affectionately calls her...because little London is at our house)! Cutest party ever! Love the darling banner with bows on each ear.

Kris and Kelli said...

I can't believe she's already two! I forget how close Kyson and London are in age. I always think he's way older, but really they're only 6 months apart.

Trish said...

Happy birthday London. I hope you had a great day. You are getting so big. I cannot believe it.