Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Birthday Boy

Our Little Man turned 7!!! What an amazing seven years it has been! He brings so much life and laughter to our family! And a lot of non stop energy! He woke up so excited and ready to celebrate! He ripped through his presents and LOVED everything! Then a birthday donut and a quick round of happy birthday and he was off to school! (The only way I could get him to go to school on his birthday was by promising him that I would bring subway to him for lunch!) Here is the handsome lil devil showing us how old he is
After school it was party time! He invited all his buddies to go rock climbing!
They had so much fun racing to the top over and over again!
He has such a fun group of friends.
After we wore them all out with climbing we took a break for pizza, cake and ice cream.
We washed it all done with some more climbing, and then sent them home with some water bottles filled with rock climbing goodies. Easton said, "It was the best birthday ever!"
We love you bud! So glad you had the "Best Birthday Ever!"

5 comments:

soulsafari.blogspot.com said...

Hey Buddy - you look so happy!! I hope every birthday gets to be the best ever. You are adorable - I can't believe you could climb that high!! You are growing up too fast!! Love You Grammy

Adam & Samantha said...

7?? Wow, they really do grow up! He looks like such a cute little boy. Happy birthday Easton!

Terra said...

Such a fun birthday! You did an awesome job. I can't believe he is already 7!?! We love you, Easton!

Megan B ♥ said...

SEVEN???? Wow, time flies!!! Happy birthday, big guy!

Madie Osborne said...

Happy Birthday Easton!