Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My Little Skater Boy!




My little Easton the skater boy! He loves to watch all the "boys" at the skatepark, he would always say, "my dad is going to take me one day." So on Sunday with the gorgeous fall weather we decided to give it a try! It was the cutest thing ever! He was in heaven! He was fearless!! He absolutley loved every second of it! Way to go buddy!!

3 comments:

Terra said...

He is too freaking cute! Those pictures are priceless. In the one taken where he is standing with one foot on the board - it is exactly how Travis stands. The apple didn't fall far from the tree there! :)

Blackner Family said...

That is so awesome!! He is so fearless!! I love it!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Oh my gosh, that is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love seeing him try to be like the big boys!