Wednesday, October 24, 2007

We are almost in!!


This is our new fireplace! We are so close to moving in we can hardly wait! We take the kids there everynight to run around and get all thier energy out before we head back to our shoebox we call an apartment!! Only two more weeks and were in!! We are so excited!!

5 comments:

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

I'm am so excited for you guys to move in!! I can't wait to see it. Post a finished pic will ya?

Trish said...

How cute you are. We are so excited to see your new home. We love your Blog. I am happy we can stay connected that way.
See you soon.
Trish & Tyler

Blackner Family said...

Yipee! No more formula sand piles!

Anonymous said...

The house is wonderful but the kids are the BEST. So excited for the big move.

Terra said...

Can't wait to see the new place!