Life without a computer has been rough. Just as I was about to start the Prozac Santa suprised us a little early with one that actually works!! So I am happy to say I'M BACK!! I missed you all! Here are a few things we have been up to....
Nice to have you back! I love seeing all your pictures. I think London is just beautiful, just as all your kids are! I love the one of all of you playing the Wii. Jeff is on the hunt for one. Maybe next year.
Glad to have you back...FINALLY! It was great to read the other blogs you caught us up on. I love that Easton was making cookies with Cheeto's. He is hilarious! The snowman is so cute and the girls look adorable next to Frosty. And London...what can I say - she is such a princess. Her blessing was awesome and great to have at your new house. It is beautiful!
5 comments:
Nice to have you back! I love seeing all your pictures. I think London is just beautiful, just as all your kids are! I love the one of all of you playing the Wii. Jeff is on the hunt for one. Maybe next year.
Glad to have you back...FINALLY! It was great to read the other blogs you caught us up on. I love that Easton was making cookies with Cheeto's. He is hilarious! The snowman is so cute and the girls look adorable next to Frosty. And London...what can I say - she is such a princess. Her blessing was awesome and great to have at your new house. It is beautiful!
Nice to have you back in business. I love looking at your blog. Great pictures and a great family. I love you all!
Summer, I think your kids are just so darn cute! London in her little blessing dress was to die for!
So glad you are up and running!! The wii sure looks fun!
Post a Comment