These pictures are adorable! what great memories - each one of them is soooo beautiful and so much fun. It was great just looking at all of you tonight and smiling! I love all of you! mom
It looks like your family had a wonderful Christmas. I am glad you like Smilebox. You can do the funnest things with it. It was good to see you over the weekend. Happy New Year!!!
All I could do was smile and hit repeat! Great memories and what an incredible connection you have with each other! I noticed Easton pulling away his head in Santa's picture. I see coal in his future! Love, Dad
So cute! Look at you getting all creative with technology. Fabulous! I am very impressed. As always, your family is adorbale and so full of personality!
6 comments:
These pictures are adorable! what great memories - each one of them is soooo beautiful and so much fun. It was great just looking at all of you tonight and smiling! I love all of you! mom
It looks like your family had a wonderful Christmas. I am glad you like Smilebox. You can do the funnest things with it. It was good to see you over the weekend. Happy New Year!!!
All I could do was smile and hit repeat! Great memories and what an incredible connection you have with each other! I noticed Easton pulling away his head in Santa's picture. I see coal in his future! Love, Dad
So cute! Look at you getting all creative with technology. Fabulous! I am very impressed. As always, your family is adorbale and so full of personality!
Such a cute family album!! Much better than scrapbooking it!!!
This is awesome!!! I have the cutest grandchildren in the world. Summer, thanks for all your hard work to make this so great.
Post a Comment