Sunday, August 17, 2008

It's a Jeep thing... You wouldn't understand.

You are all well aware of Travis's car addiction. (35 cars since he turned 16) so yes he did it again. His baby, the great white diesel truck has been sold. It was a sad day. But don't worry Travis did smile again when he found his next beauty....

He has fallen in love again! The kids love it! Which of course makes his day! He takes them four wheeling behind our house "to find deer." It's like I have a teenager, he stays out late to go four wheeling with Easton and some neighbors! Oh Travis, what will be next? I'll keep you posted! Happy Trails until we meet again!

5 comments:

Kris and Kelli said...

Oh Summer, you're amazingly patient. It looks like fun though.

G & B said...

I love the picture: a new jeep with car seats!! Travis you are a good sport - even though I agree you are addicted to cars!! Easton told me how much he loved it too.

Jennie said...

Thanks for letting me take a peek at your blog. I love the background.

Terra said...

Shoot! Does a 12 step program exist for car addicts? Atleast it's a fun car to have to play with!

Gretchen said...

He is a truck/car junkie!!!! And I didn't raise him that way! I told him to be careful. Glad you have to put up with this now and not me. Nice ride Travis!