Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Back To School!

Well, another school year is officially underway! Gotta love year round school!Kennedy is already a week into second grade and is loving it!

My little Thai Thai started kindergarten today! She was so excited! She was beaming! Yes I did cry! Easton asked me why I was crying and I said I am just going to miss her so much! He said okay mom I guess I'll play with you! Thanks bud.

We kicked it off with a back to school dinner, complete with their favorite meal and some necessary school stuff! (I am still teaching Travis that along with new backpacks, pencils, crayons, and notebooks clothes are the most important!!) He was a good sport!

Easton will be starting preschool in 3 weeks and then I will be free to roam the mall or have a nice quiet lunch if anyone is interested call me! I just can't stay out late..it's a school night! :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought about my little Thai on Day 1. How darling both of them are! I would love to buy you lunch when you are free!!!! (And remember, Travis thought that a new wardrobe for school was new white t-shirts!)

Blackner Family said...

That is so exciting!! Such adorable girls and I am sure Easton is going to love preschool too! Maybe you could help Matt out with the back to school clothes part!!

Lacy said...

Thanks for the invite! It looks like you guys sure are having a great summer :):) Lots of sun!

Trish said...

How cute are your kids. I cannot believe that in 3 weeks you will only have London with you. Wow, You will really need to start getting a hobby or you might get bored:) I am so excited for your kids. They looked darling as ever on their first day.

Terra said...

So cute! I can't believe you'll have all three in school. Time flies! I'm open for lunch anytime!

ShaLae said...

Easton is awesome! Be glad you have a boy that loves his mother, not that i have boys but.........

bubbs said...

I absolutely love how your little family is finding their way out of the house. Amazing to think that you will have 3 in some form of schooling soon. They are adorable kids and the world is lucky to have them join them in their educational pursuits. VEY COOL! Love, Bubbs

Trish said...

cute blog. I love your new look.