Okay so I LOVE Christmas! BUT, with that being said, when is it time to put up a tree? My sister put hers up the day after Halloween(a little too early for me), my Mom this week(still a little early for me), my other sister today(again a little early). What's the deal? Isn't that a little early? I mean it's 60 degrees outside and Thanksgiving is still a week away!! So my question to all of you is, When do you decorate your house for Christmas? Should I get on it or hold out till next weekend or even Thanksgiving weekend?
8 comments:
OK, Grinch...get your tree up and get in the spirit of the season!
I think the day after thanksgiving is good. Then you don't pass over thanksgiving without giving it a thought. I want my kids to think it is a special day, too. And usually the day after thanksgiving there isn't much to do anyway, so we pull out all the decor and go to town!
We put our tree up the day after Thanksgiving. I agree with Brittany...Thanksgiving needs some recognition too!
You know me, I wait until the first of December. I feel that if I put it up before that I just can't wait to get it down after Christmas. I like to enjoy it throughout the entire month of December.
WAAAAYYYYYY too early!!! After Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is an awesome holiday and deserves its own time. Trish says it right. Enjoy it in December.
WAAAAYYYYYY too early!!! After Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is an awesome holiday and deserves its own time. Trish says it right. Enjoy it in December.
The day after Thanksgiving is the soonest. Each holiday needs their turn. After Halloween it's Thanksgiving time, after Thanksgiving, we can begin Christmas.
not until after thanksgiving!
We still have a holiday to celebrate before CHristmas
yes I am scrooge but Thanksgiving gets the raw end of the holidays!
Post a Comment