Thursday, February 12, 2009

Best Friends


Last night as the girls were laying in bed we could hear them giggling and talking for hours! It brought back so many fun memories of me and my sisters talking until our eyes couldn't stay open any longer. I know the day will come when they will fight over shoes, clothes, and the phone. But, for now the whispers and giggles make the long days of parenting all worth while! I hope my girls will remain close and rely on each other for everything! So one day when they are older they can look back and laugh at all the fun they had together! My sisters and I have some priceless memories that I will always cherish!

Cheers to sisters!!

6 comments:

Trish said...

There is nothing better than a sister. That is a great post.

Terra said...

Love that post...and love having you for my sister. Just call me when Thai hides under Kennedy's bed and grabs her leg!

Gunn Family said...

Just for the record...I still have to sleep with my arms under the covers because of you!!! Probably one of the scariest experiences of my life!! Your lucky I still love you!

Sam and Josh said...

So cute. You have the cutest kids.

Blackner Family said...

Thank goodness for sisters!! I love all the great memories we have of talking late into the night. And I even love the ones where we would fight over wearing eachothers clothes, hair stuff etc.!

Adam & Samantha said...

That is adorable. I am so close with my sister, but there were definitely times where I threw all of her clothes onto our balcony because she stole mine, ruined them, or lost them. haha, but nothing is like having a best friend/sister all in one!