Sunday, January 25, 2009

Coke not water?!

So today as the sacrament is being passed in church my little Easton man says (in a not so quiet voice) "Hey Mom, tell that guy I want coke this time not water." Oh Easton you are too funny! Love you Bud.

Doesn't this face say it all? Gotta love it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens! He is so honest and sincere. My story about Easton's Dad. One week as our neighbor (his babysitter) was passing the sacrament, Travis, in his not so quiet voice, said, "Hey Mom, Patrick works here too!" Gotta love those boys!!!

Burke Fam said...

What a crack up! He is way too cute! When are we getting together?

bubbs said...

That boy is hysterical. Can you imagine a lifetime of Eastonisms?!?!?! Certainly makes church go by faster, doesn't it?! He is so over the top with is charismatic personality. Like they say, "out of the mouth of babes!"

ShaLae said...

awesome!
I wish they would hand out coke too!

Terra said...

I'm with Easton - how did the sacrament from wine to water!?! So funny!

Unknown said...

That is awesome I wish I could have heard it!!

Adam & Samantha said...

Easton is so funny! he has the cutest personality. adam and i always watch kids in sacrament or listen to what they say. too funny!

Trish said...

Like Father Like Son. I love little Easton. The laughs just never end do they?