Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Bud!

It's hard to believe that 4 years ago today our little man came into our lives! He made quite the entrance that day, and hasn't stopped showing off his personality since! He is my little buddy. He is this little ball of energy that is constantly keeping us on our toes. He is always looking for the next adventure! We had a great day celebrating him! He had a bunch of friends over for a Batman party! He had been hoping that Batman would come, and when he did.....he was totally surprised and freaked out! It took him a minute to warm up, but he hasn't stopped talking about him! Here's just a few of our favorite moments from his big day....
Making his cake

Let's get this party started!!

The pinata!

BATMAN!!!

I love Batman!

The whole party (minus Briar who was in the kitchen hiding from Batman)

Happy Birthday buddy! Hope you had a great day! Thanks for all the amazing days I get to share with you! Here's to many more adventures!! We love you.

8 comments:

G & B said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!! I can't believe you are 4! You light up the room everytime you walk or should I say run in! And Batman at your party - you must be a very special boy! Please don't grow up too fast - I absolutely adore you! Love, Grammy

Terra said...

Happy Birthday, Easton! Your party was so cool. Way to go, Summer. Batman looks perect! Once again, the golden child pulls it off. :)

bubbs said...

What a cool party. Can't believe BATMAN came! Says tons about you buddy--that Batman would take time from saving the world to show up at your house. COOL! Way COOL! Can't believe you survived to be 4 years old already. Actually I can't believe your sisters survived you living to 4 years old. You are 100 % ALIVE and always creating excitement! Love, Bubba

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Easton!!! You are just so grown up! We love you and hope your day was the best. Your adventures make my day. Love, Grandma

Alisa said...

What a great party thanks so much for letting Kaden come he had a blast and wants to play with Batman again. He keeps on asking if Batman can come to his birthday party. Absolutely love the capes they are adorable!! Happy birthday Easton buddy!!

Trish said...

Happy Birthday Easton. I cannot believe that he is really 4. I remember when he was born like it was yesterday. Wow. It looks like such a great day. Way to be all theme oriented. I miss that about you. :)

Miki said...

No wonder Easton was singing Happy Birthday yesterday during church. What a darling party! Happy Birthday Easton buddy!

Sam and Josh said...

What a great idea. That is one birthday he will remember and I can't belive he is four. Time flies.