
After...

My handsome little guy traded in his long blonde "skater look" for a much shorter do. As much as I loved his long hair he really wanted hair like Austin. So being the loving Mother I am I gave into the 4 year olds request. Long or short I still am a sucker for his big brown eyes!
5 comments:
WOW! He looks like a different kid. But with those brown eyes,
he could die his hari purple and wear a mohawk and still be cute. I guess we'll see if that's true in 10 years. :)
You have got to be kidding me!!! He still has the HUGE smile that wins everyone over. That is exactly how I looked every summer so I can relate totally. He OWNS you!!! Love, Dad and Mom
love the new cut
He is absolutely darling--still!!!! And he looks just like his Daddy did. Doesn't he look way too grown up????
He looks totally different!
Post a Comment