Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day! In honor of the one I love I thought I would share the top ten things I love about my Valentine.

10. I love that he still lets me tease him about his 9 in a half fingers. Seriously it never gets old!
9. He is such a hard worker.
8. The kids call him "the fun Dad"
7. He loves to travel.
6. He is a risk taker.
5. He is a HUGE dreamer. (Funny thing is he makes most of his dreams come true.)
4. He is the best story teller.
3. He adores me.
2. He listens.
1. He is always finding new ways to make me fall in love with him over and over again.

3 comments:

Adam & Samantha said...

so cute! you and travis are so cute and great parents. happy valentine's day!

Unknown said...

That picture is THE BEST!!! Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens--and he is my son!!!! Summer, I am so grateful that you love him like you do. And I am so grateful that he is all you say he is! We are blessed in so many ways because of you and him. Thanks for sharing your feelings.