Sewing lesson #2. Cute ruffle aprons for the girls. fabric. $30 hours sewing. 9 their smiles. WORTH A MILLION DOLLARS nights spent in the kitchen making dinner together. PRICELESS
They look great!!! I am proud of you and your efforts - despite the fact that I think you have sewing dyslexia!! JK You could be embarking on a whole new career - or hobby!! I love that Travis and the girls love you doing it!!
They all turned out SUPER CUTE! I am impressed that you got back on it and finished them already. I am still trying to muster up the energy to make my second one!
6 comments:
They look great!!! I am proud of you and your efforts - despite the fact that I think you have sewing dyslexia!! JK You could be embarking on a whole new career - or hobby!! I love that Travis and the girls love you doing it!!
DARLING! Where's mine?
I think they are "sew cute!"
They all turned out SUPER CUTE! I am impressed that you got back on it and finished them already. I am still trying to muster up the energy to make my second one!
so cute I'll take two.
darling...you are way to crafty.
Post a Comment