Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What are little boys made of?

Five years ago today our little Easton came into the world with a personality to die for. He has an amazing zest for life. He is the most charming and handsome little guy. His smile alone will take him far in life. He is so full of life.

Even though he lives in a house filled with mostly girls he is ALL BOY! He is a mini version of his Dad. The two of them are inseperable. One of my favorite things about Easton is his love for his sisters. All three of his sisters absolutley adore him. He is my constant companion and it just kills me to think of him going to kindergarten next year! I am going to miss him so much! I know he has some pretty big plans in his life, and I am so honored to be apart of it.

(I had big plans for his cake, but as you can see with the help of ALL four kids, this was as good as it was going to get.)

5 comments:

Terra said...

Happy Birthday, Easton! So glad Cruz has such a great cousin to look to for how to live life. Great post, Sum. Brought tears to my eyes. Where have the past 5 years gone!?!

Kennedy said...

happy birthday bud great post

Melanie Hoopes said...

That smile is to die for! What a cute kid!

Alisa said...

Happy Birthday Easton!!

Gretchen said...

He is a real charmer. He has Grandma wrapped around his finger! Happy birthday Easton.