Monday, April 5, 2010

Snow Break..I mean Spring Break

Ever enjoyed your spring break with tons of snow? Well you are totally missing out! This was a first for us too. Usually we head to warm weather, sandy toes, and sunburned cheeks. We decided to change it up and head to the cabin this year. After packing all our warm gear we headed up the canyon. We were a little surprised to see that there was still so much snow!

It was so gorgeous! We spent the weekend, hanging out, going to movies, playing ping pong, and totally enjoying each other! And of course dyeing Easter eggs!

We even left a colorful entrance for the Easter Bunny....

Amazingly the Easter Bunny found us hiding in all the snow. It was a fabulous weekend. I'm pretty sure we will be dreaming of this weekend for a long time!

3 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Looks like a ton of fun, and a TON of snow. I'm glad the Easter bunny was able to follow your colorful pee-pee trail :)

Terra said...

Fun times. I can't belive this CRAZY weather we have going on this year. Glad you guys had a fun time up there! Cute pics of the fam hanging out together. Happy Snow Break!

Sam and Josh said...

Soon it will be warm. Looks like you had a blast.