Thursday, April 22, 2010

Just a quick sewing update

I'm sure you have all been wondering what sewing project I have been working on right? Well here you go... I busted out some burlap pillows for my kitchen window bench. No big deal really. Just thought since burlap has been all the rage latley I would just whip these bad boys up. :-)

I actually find them quite charming. Anyone wanna come over and sip hot chocolate and admire them with me?

8 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm glad you posted....I was just sitting in my EMPTY window seat, wondering what you were whipping up. :) Those are bad boys indeed!! Love 'em! ....and you say you're a novice....pfffffft!

Melanie Hoopes said...

look at you go woman! I'm definately impressed.

Alisa said...

Love the pillows they are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

love them, and I'd love some hot chocolate!

Megan B ♥ said...

They turned out fantastic!!!

Miki said...

Super cute! Next up? Kennedy's wedding dress. Can't wait.

Sam and Josh said...

Nice job. Next time I need something sewn, can I walk it over:)

Trish said...

I love them. I need to come and copy you. You are my new idol.