Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bucket List...


The kids have been begging to walk acroos the busy overpass bridge for months! So yesterday we were finally able to cross it off our bucket list! It was so fun to see how excited they were! I'm not going to lie, it is a little scary up there with cars cruising under you! Next time they want to take up the red cups and make a message for Dad. So cute.

4 comments:

kami3 said...

That's cute. But umm..I noticed this was posted at 10:00 this morning. Weren't you supposed to be at the stake center taking notes for me? LOL.

Terra said...

Nice. My girls have always wanted to do the cup thing, too. I told them we'd do it for when TJ leaves. And love that you were busted by the above comment. :)

Gunn Family said...

Just for the record Stake Conference can also be used as a "Free Sunday" right?!?

Megan B ♥ said...

Dang, we should have had you over for brunch.