Awwwww... what a cute brace face. (ibuprofen.... I'm just sayin'....)
So Cute Kennedy! We are glad that it went so well!!
Kennedy - you look so good in braces! Love all the coloreed bands to keep in funky and in style. Love you!
Kennedy you look gorgeous in your braces! I am sure you could even pull off wearing a head gear!! Love your braces and love the pink!
Too dang cute. Love them. She wears them well.
Could she possibly be more darling????? She is terribly grown up!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awwwww... what a cute brace face. (ibuprofen.... I'm just sayin'....)
So Cute Kennedy! We are glad that it went so well!!
Kennedy - you look so good in braces! Love all the coloreed bands to keep in funky and in style. Love you!
Kennedy you look gorgeous in your braces! I am sure you could even pull off wearing a head gear!! Love your braces and love the pink!
Too dang cute. Love them. She wears them well.
Could she possibly be more darling????? She is terribly grown up!
Post a Comment