Friday, December 3, 2010

5.6.7.8...

One of my favorite things growing up was to DANCE! So I can't even begin to explain how fun it is to watch my girls light up the stage. Here are just a few of my favorite pics from their big night.
Probably my favorite picture! I love the excitement in their eyes!

London would dance for candy but my girls they so look forward to the gorgeous flowers from Grammy and Bubba!

The grandparents who were nice enough to come sit through the show!

And of course a quick family picture to capture the magical moment!

They were all so AMAZING! I am so proud of them and all the hard work that went into such a fabulous show! Even Travis who was such a good sport and learned the Dad's dance and performed it so well! (if were friends on facebook the video is up!) Nothing can kick off this festive season like a Christmas dance recital! :-)

3 comments:

Terra said...

Brings back so many memories. Remember Nancy Kindorff School of Dance? The girls look BEAUTIFUL, love their costumes! Super cute! We have Briar's tomorrow. Such fun!

Megan B ♥ said...

What crazy cute girlies you have!

kami3 said...

I'm waiting for the mom's dance to be posted on Facebook!. Those girls are as cute as always.