After a somewhat restful night we packed the bags and headed to the cabin for a fabulous Thanksgiving weekend full of food, movies,lat night fun, and shopping. It was so nice to get away and enjoy some family time. Especially since the numbers are dwindling befor TJ leaves!! We woke up Sunday morning to a gorgeous snow storm! When I saw this view from the window, I was pretty sure our weekend getaway was going to be extended!
But then I remembered Travis lives for driving in stuff like this so he was eager to dig out and put the four-wheel drive to work. Thankfully we all made it home safetly. Ahh now back to reality...
2 comments:
Such a great time of year! I love that Gus looks like he's bigger than the tree. Cool pic of the cabin. You got a ton up there!
Happy Thanksgiving!! I absolutely love this time of year
Post a Comment