I can still hear London's little footsteps racing down the stairs to reach the sand!
One of the kids favorite stops on the trip was of course the American Girl Store.
But probably the most anticipated part of the trip was DISNEYLAND!
Easton doing the Jedi Training. It made his day!
I think this picture truly captures the moment...
We said goodbye to 2010 and rung in the new year at the Happiest Place on Earth, I think we are guaranteed a Happy 2011!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
A tradition we have had in our family for years, is to throw pancakes on the roof to bring good luck in the up coming year. Since the Hotel's roof was a little to high we decided to throw them on top of the car!
We ended the trip with a day in Newport. It was the perfect ending to a perfect vacation.
I'm pretty sure we will all be dreaming about of sun filled days for a long time....
7 comments:
I had to wait waaaaay toooooo long for all these updates. Thanks for writing all of this. I LOVE them. Much has been happening and Summer, you manage it all! Thanks. You are amazing.
Great pictures of a great place where great memories are a guarantee! Glad you guys had so much fun!
i'm so glad you had such a great trip! you got some fun pictures and i can tell you kids LOVED it all! yay for awesome family trips!
CA is so much fun, especially during the holidays! Great pictures of you and your darling family!
Looks like a great way to spend New Years!!! Glad you had a great time.
Honestly, Summer, that looks like THE Perfect Vacation. If you do figure out a way to bottle that up, I'm buyin'! Way way happy for you, what a great way to start off the new year!!!
I can't believe how big London is! How old is she now?! You have some great pics. Sounds like fun ringing in the new year in Disneyland.
Post a Comment