One of my favorite articles in US magazine is 25 things you don't about (insert any celebrity) So I thought it would be fun to share with you 25 things you may not know about me.
1. I prefer cookie dough over a cookie.
2. I always make a wish when I see 11:11 on the clock.
3. I have swam with dolphins.
4. I hate vegetables.
5. I took piano lessons as a kid, but can't play a single note.
6. I have bungee jumped. Once is enough for me.
7. I spent an amazing semester abroad in Sweden.
8. I almost died giving birth to Easton.
9. I don't like animals.
10. I have never broken a bone.
11. I am terrified of being robbed every time I go inside a gas station.
12. I was extremely shy as a kid.
13. I really want to learn another language.
14. I make every bed in the house EVERY morning.
15. I am afraid of Bees and Sharks.
16. My Dad is the most amazing person I know.
17. My Mom is the most talented person I know.
18. I rode an Elephant in Thailand.
19. My two favorite places other than California are Venice and Greece.
20. I am a California girl.
21. I ran a half marathon.
22. I am NOT a morning person.
23. I would love to have a tattoo sleeve for a day.
24. Growing up I always wanted to be a Laker Girl.
25. My kids and Travis have taught me true happiness.
So there you have it. I have no more secrets. Now it's your turn, leave me a comment with something I don't know about you.
10 comments:
LOL LOVE KENNEDY
Cool post! You should buy those tatoo sleeves that are temporary...live your dream for a day!
This is so creative. I love it!
Wow, you were right! I didn't know 24 of them anyway! I knew about the veggies. :) About me? Um... I have a weakness for Totino's pizza and Project Runway.
Great post!! I don't know if there is anything about me that you don't know....
I knew 15 of those things. Not bad. Did you know that I am the world's best procrastinator?
Love you!
ooo...how fun to learn all of that about you! i gotta say...you shy? whatever! & i can totally see you as a laker girl with a tatoo sleve...(only for a day of course) and i'm SO glad you didn't die giving birth to easton. scary! good thing he is an awesome little dude!
and i don't have anything to share with you about me that i haven't already told you during my bus stop therapy sessions.
That's cute. (Plus I love Kennedy's comment). :) About me..I have to have my towels folded a certain way. If someone else does them, I will unfold them and start over!!
Your 25 things are great. Something you don't know about me is that I can get sunburned in 30 minutes. Scary how white I really am.
Post a Comment