Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Easton!

I can hardly believe my little guy is 6. Time flies when your busy catching bugs, playing the wii, and spending hours on the baseball field! Easton is so much fun. He is all Boy. His smile is contagious, and his laugh can cure anything! To put it mildly I am completely loving being this little guy's mom.
On his Birthday he woke up to a bed FULL of balloons. After a few minutes of giggles we heard his little footsteps running down the stairs. After a few birthday hugs it was time for Presents.

He LOVES playing the wii. So when we surprised him with a game that he has been dying to have. He couldn't stop smiling.

He saw the St. Patricks Day build a Bear forever ago at the mall and really wanted it. So I told him maybe for his birthday. He was devastated when he realized that his birthday was AFTER St Patricks day. He was so surprised when he opened his bear!

Here he is posing with his "Jedi Bear" at lunch with Dad after a trip to Build A Bear.
Next up it was PARTY TIME! We had sent out mini lightsaber invitations telling his young padawon friends that they needed to come to Jedi Training because the dark force was getting strong.

Once all the Jedi's and princess Leia's had arrived they went through an intense Jedi workout. They were then granted their Jedi Robes. Then after some lightsaber training they were ready to test out their skills with the real thing.

They all had to do a duel in order to complete their Jedi training. But just then the door flew open and in walked Darth vader and the Queen. The Jedi's went crazy!

Darth called out the Birthday boy for a fight.


Easton held his own but luckily all the other jedi's joined in!

They Defeated the dark side! Yeah! They Queen was so proud of the young Jedi's that she awarded each one with a jedi certificate and let them take a picture with her and Darth Vader.

After working so hard to defeat the dark side, the little Jedi's inhaled some "tie fighter cakes" and "Yoda Soda."

After everyone left Easton said, "Mom that party was awesome." Ahh, that made it all worth it.

Happy Birthday Bud. Thanks for taking us on this amazing adventure with you! We Love you.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the Big 6 Year Old! What a great kid. The party and food were awesome too! Love,
Grandma and Grandpa

kami3 said...

You seriously should put some more effort into those birthday parties. :) Looks like so much fun. I love the little cakes! Easton is lucky to have you for a mom.

Melanie Hoopes said...

What an awesome party!! How cool to have Darth and the Queen come to. I'm always impressed.

Terra said...

Happy Birthday, Easton! His party was awesome, Summer. Super creative and cool.

Miki said...

What a slacker! I agree with Kami, you really need to step it up a little more.

So stinkin' cute and creative! Can I hire you?

Perschon Family said...

Easton is such a little stud! Brody was gone all week and guess what the FIRST thing Max showed him when he got home??...his stuff from Easton's party! You know how to throw an awesome party!

Megan B ♥ said...

Happy birthday, big guy!!!

Summer, your parties are so LAAAAME. Or that's what I'm gonna have to start telling my kids when they lobby to be adopted by your family! ;)

Kris and Kelli said...

Holy crap that party looked awesome. How do you do it? It's hard to believe Easton is already six, but I guess when I think Kyson's almost 4 it kinda makes sense. Wowsers.

Kerrin said...

Awesome Star Wars party, it puts Max's to shame that was last year. Maybe I'll have to call you for pointers.