(This one is Travis's favorite..He calls it "That's my Thailee smile"...)
We had so much fun together. She is such an incredible little girl. Travis and I always talk about what an amazing daughter she is. She is such a great friend. She has more compassion than I could every dream of, and has the most adorable laugh that is very contagious. She is absolutely gorgeous and has such a zest for life. The night before her baptism she wanted to stay up late and help me get everything set up. Being my "nice red" she politely told me where to set everything. As a white I couldn't ask for anything more! right?? She did a great job..
This picture is for Terra, thanks for helping, the water bottles turned out so cute. (We missed you guys)
Every since my parents left for Africa, Thai has struggled with the fact that they wouldn't be here on her special day. After a quick Skype as she was getting ready she was feeling better. And thanks to technology I was able to secretly skpe them in for the baptism. :-) She was so happy! This is the picture I emailed them to let them know it was almost showtime!
It was a perfect day! I am so grateful to all of our amazing friends who came to support our family today. (With Tj and my parents on a mission, and the Daniels in Hawaii we were feeling a little lonely.) I hope you all know how much it meant to ALL of us that so many of you came. We feel so blessed. Thank You. And to my sweet Thai Thai. Thank you for being you. We love you so much and are so proud of you.
Love Mom and Dad.
3 comments:
Thai - you could NOT get any better. You are such a sweetheart and so beautiful! Summer - the day looked perfect. Love her outfit. Tea loves her shoes. :) The set up looked awesome and the water bottles turned out super cute. So sad we missed it - at least we got to talk to her and remind you to give her the gifts! What a special and beautiful day for a very special and beautiful little girl.
It was a beautiful day! Thailee was gorgeous and beaming! Thanks for letting us be apart of it. We're lucky to have you as friends.
OK Travis and Summer,
Your family is adorable. don't let it go to your head.
Steve LOL (life on lipetor)
Post a Comment