Here we are throwing pancakes on the roof! It's an old family tradition (my Dad learned on his mission in Denmark) that you make a wish for the new year and then throw your pancake on the roof! Happy New Year!
Friday, January 4, 2008
Happy 2008
Happy New Year! We had a fun night partying, playing games and video taping the kids doing a "concert" for us! I guess when you have four kids, one being an infant, and one who had a 102 fever...you pretty much are limited to where you can go. I have to say though it was very fun ringing in the new year in our new home as a family!! 2007 was a crazy year for us! We are definetly looking forward to a new and exciting year in 2008!

Here we are throwing pancakes on the roof! It's an old family tradition (my Dad learned on his mission in Denmark) that you make a wish for the new year and then throw your pancake on the roof! Happy New Year!
Here we are throwing pancakes on the roof! It's an old family tradition (my Dad learned on his mission in Denmark) that you make a wish for the new year and then throw your pancake on the roof! Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Leave it to your family to throw pancakes on the roof. Who would have known. I miss hearing about all the Gunn/Hartman traditions so it is great to read about them on your blog. You guys are crazy;)
So much fun!! Glad you could bring in the new year in your new house!! Looks like a party!
Looks like you had fun bringing in the New Year! Way to carry on the pancake tradition.
Running into a doorknob?? Couldn't you come up with something a little more believable? I love the fact that at least Easton tells the truth! I think he is the perfect "black eyed kid" - it just fits him perfectly! I'm sure it won't be the last!
Who wouldn't want to party with this festive crowd?!?!? I'd be there if I could stay up that late! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment