Friday, February 15, 2008

Poor London

It has been a long week with poor little London. She has been so sick with double back to back ear infections! It has been so hard to watch her go through so much pain. Her chubby little body would just shake when she cried! It literally broke our hearts. She finally gave up and fell right to sleep in our arms. Sometimes as a parent there is nothing greater than holding your child in your arms.

5 comments:

Trish said...

I am so sorry to hear about London. I hope she gets better soon. I agree that there is nothing better than just holding and cuddling a baby.

Tara said...

Oh my goodness those pictures are so cute, I am so sad about London, I hope she feels better so soon. Love Tara

Terra said...

Those pictures are so precious! Too bad you don't scrapbook because they would make a great page. :) Hope she's doing better.

Lacy said...

Oh, that is the worst when your child is sick and you have to watch them in pain. Poor London, she looks so sweet in those photos.

G & B said...

This baby OWNS me. I can't believe what a sweetheart she is ALL the time. Talk about easy to love!!! Bubbs