Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Easton

Easton has had many names since he was born...BOBO, little Travis, buddy, monster boy, and Mr. Personality. He lives up to all of them! In the past I have posted all the destruction that Easton has done. But latley he has been adorable! He is hillarious! He keeps us laughing all day long with his innocence and charm. He is growing up so fast. He will be 3 next month and can hardly wait to celebrate it at Disneyland! He is completly potty trained! YEAH! He is absouletly adorable with London, and lights up whenever his older sisters let him play with them. He loves to be outside, and is obssesed with wearing shorts (yes it I know it is still winter.) He stares out the window and watches the tractors all day long. The highlight of his day is when Daddy comes home in his big truck! He can't get enough of Bubba, and idolizes uncle TJ and the boys. He is so much fun. I told him that I wanted to put his picture on the computer and tell everyone how much I loved him, so here are some of the pictures I took. Can I just say...Mr. Personality! Why sit there and smile when you can do everything but that?!?!


6 comments:

Terra said...

He is a little heart breaker already. So cute and so full of energy. Bobo - where would we be with out you keeping your family on their toes?!? We love you!

Trish said...

I can't believe how much he has grown up. He is so darling. You better keep a close eye on him as he grows up he is going to be a heartbreaker!

Blackner Family said...

We love Easton too! And we love even more the exciting stories that usually involve him! He's adorable and one of the few boys that can handle being the only nephew amongst 6 neices!!

Tara said...

Summer he is too cute I love those pictures, you know he is that way because you are such a great mom.

Melanie Hoopes said...

Hey summer - sorry it took so long to get Amy's email to you, I had to double check with her wich one she really uses. It's amydawn17@sbcglobal.net. Have a good one.

G & B said...

I am telling you some poor little girl has NO CLUE what she is in for in a few years!!! He is a total blast! Bubbs