Sunday, February 3, 2008

What the Febuary?!

We are having the craziest snow day ever! We woke up to our stake President calling us to say NO church today due to WEATHER...stay home and enjoy your family!(or as Travis heard it, stay home and enjoy the superbowl!) What? Church cancelled? I have never heard of that!! We have sooo much snow!! And it has not stopped all morning! Here is a picture for the non-believers!

This is a picture out our backdoor! I can't even open the door or all the snow would fall in!!! It is unbelievable!

5 comments:

Blackner Family said...

That is so crazy!! I can't believe church was cancelled!! That is a first!!

Trish said...

I am glad to see that you had as much fun in the snow as we did. Don't you love that they cancelled church:) We were dumbfounded when we heard that ours was cancelled as well. That is truly a first.

Terra said...

Great pictures! I can't believe how the snow is just not letting up at all. You guys got hit hard but it looks like Travis and the kids made the most of it. :) Wish our meetings would get cancelled...for like a season! Just kidding...kind of.

Kris and Kelli said...

I'm so glad that I got your address from Gretchen. I'm glad that I can keep up with your family since we don't see eachother much.Great pics and great blog

G & B said...

I can't believe how much he loves the snow. Doesn't matter how cold it gets, he wants to be out in it! When I see this picture, I am so happy it is officially SPRING again. Bubbs