Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mexican Cruise 2008!

Click to play Mexican Cruise 2008!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!


Here is our amazing trip to Mexico! We had an incredible 8 day cruise which ended on Easton's Birthday! We got off the boat that morning and celebrated the rest of the day at Disneyland! Thanks Mom and Dad for another amazing Vacation! We had so much fun!

12 comments:

Melanie Hoopes said...

Oh that made me miss the beach!! Your kids are so cute - looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Did you come back reguvinated or exhausted?

Trish said...

It looks like you all had a great time. I am jealous that we were here in the cold while you were getting a great tan. Tell Easton Happy Late Birthday from us. We love you guys.

ShaLae said...

Look so fun!!!!!!!!
I'm so glad you didn't blow away or float away too! your skinny minny!

Terra said...

It really was so much fun! Cute pics. Watching the girls play on the beach was great. I'm ready to go back - you?!?

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Your cruise sounds like it was so much fun! Your kids are the cutest! I am still hoping for a Macy-Easton hookup. I would like to come and see your house sometime. Maybe if your sister and I can ever actually get together she could take me out to see it!

Unknown said...

Summer- I just love all your comments on my blog! You are so sweet and your family is adorable (so is your blog). I have been meaning to tell you that there is a Summer Gunn here in my ward in Cleveland, Ohio. So I think about you every week. My sister is blessed to have you as a friend!

Blackner Family said...

Such great memories!! Nothing like vacation!!

G & B said...

Yur pictures are wonderful - I want copies - ohhh the memories! What a great week we had. Thanks for making it a great week!

Robert & Heather Stephenson said...

Mexico looks like it was a blast. I can't believe how much your girls look like you!

Anonymous said...

What a great vacation. The pictures are wonderful. I am blessed with the cutest grandkids on earth.

Kris and Kelli said...

I'm jealous. It looks like you had a lot of fun, and it was good to see you for a few, Travis, at Training Table.

G & B said...

I want to pinch London's cheeks! Bubbs