Thursday, March 6, 2008

My new favorite thing!!


Life has been so crazy lately (2 broken toes, 4 kids, husband off gallivanting in Vegas for nascar, decorating and cleaning a new house, preparing for vacation, Easter and Easton's birthday, etc..) so I gave into Travis's peer pressure and tried a energy drink....BAM! It was amazing. It is fabulous. Okay the taste isn't the most delicious it's not bad but the energy and pizazz you get for the rest of the day is incredible! Not to mention the appetite suppression you get. Just wanted to share one of my new favorite things with everyone!

8 comments:

Blackner Family said...

Cool I'll have to try!

Melanie Hoopes said...

wow - I think you talked me into it - sounds like I better only do it if I'm not going to be in public.

ShaLae said...

I think I'd better try this stuff out too! Anything for a lift!

Gretchen said...

Yeah for Red Bull! I told you how awesome it is. And you learn to love the taste--for all it does for you!

Trish said...

2 broken toes...What? Have you been running again? You need to be more careful.

Lacy said...

Yeah, I drank one of these on New Years Eve and it was great! Kept me going for a long time!

Robert & Heather Stephenson said...

I get the shakes when I come off the high of these. Robert makes fun of me. Speaking of which, we need to get together. Our husbands would have a lot to talk about (Nascar).

G & B said...

I am telling you THIS will kill you. Bubbs