My little guy started T-Ball and he could not be more excited! He is absolutely adorable! Pretty good too! He had his first game and I'm still not sure if Easton or Travis was more excited! Thanks Grammy, Bubba and TJ for cheering him to his first victory!
6 comments:
This was the absolute best. Can't believe what a natural he is!!! Great fun watching they all chase every ball and falling over each other! Thanks Bubbs!
He looks so cute!! I have a feeling you'll be watching from the sidelines for years to come!!
Cute pics! That's so exciting that he's getting into sports. I umpired T-ball, those kids are a lot of fun.
I cannot believe he is old enough to play T-Ball. Wow he is really growing up.
Big G. Little o. Go Easton! Go!
Summer he is such a handsome little guy. It is always exciting to see you kids do something they love.
Post a Comment