
Kennedy is off track right now, so she came with me to the grocery store and just had to have this magazine. The whole way home I heard all about the Jo Bros, Miley, and HSM3! She was like a mini teenager gasping at who likes who and in shock over who are totally out! Are you kidding me? You are about to turn 7 not 17!
Thai has turned into this little social butterfly! Everyday a new friend is coming home from school with her! She can't wait to go to Kindergarten and ride the bus! She loves dance and playing barbies with Kennedy!
Monster boy is a ball of energy! He is a maniac on his 2 wheeler and loves digging in his new tractor! He keeps me on my toes and has a very sweet sensitive side he only shares with London!
And of course precious little London! She is really showing off her infectious personallity! She giggles, sits up, has one tooth, and smiles all day long! She has been so much fun! She is on the verge of crawling and can't wait to keep up with her older brother and sisters!
So there you have it! Life is good here, just busy with everyday life, but loving every minute of it!
4 comments:
They are unbelievable. Loved how you "got" them exactly as they are right now in life. Very cool! KUDOS, Bubbs
So fun! Love all the pics..Kennedy looks 17 in that picture!! They are all such great kids!
Cute pictures! I love the one of London. I totally thought of Easton as I watched Desperate Housewives last night and saw Lynette's twins jumping off her roof with an umbrella. Maybe you guys should invest in bars on the windows!?!
I cannot believe those kids of yours. They are ADORABLE!!! I love London's hat, I really need to see that up close to try to copy that. What a cutie!
Post a Comment