Bubba is 59! He looks better than ever! We had a fun weekend of partying! What do you get a man who has everything....hmmm..hmmm...how about a brand new BMW convertible!?!It is gorgeous! Happy Birthday Dad! Then it was off to Lagoon for the girls dance competition! It was very fun! Freezing since we got there at the crack of dawn, but the girls loved it! I have to say I was very proud of how well they did too!
Then we had a great mother's day celebrating with both families all weekend! On Sunday my Dad took all of us to dinner at La Callie! It was gorgeous! All our kids even had very nice manners! Thanks Dad it was fabulous!
Travis gave me a trip to one of my favorite places in the whole world! Laguna Beach!! We had the best time! Quiet dinners, late movies, all day at the beach, lunch at the amazing BJ's pizza, shopping, and laying by the pool! Ahh it was so relaxing!! Thanks Mom and Dad for watching the kids!
Travis has also been busy putting together our new swing set! It had like 5,000 steps! He was a trooper! His hard work definitely paid off...the kids are on it all day long! Our yard is finally finished and looks amazing! I will have to post pictures of that too. But here is one of the kids eating dinner under the swing set!!
So as you can see life has been very good lately! We look forward to many fun summer nights ahead! Also I apologize for going private! I'm not a huge fan of it either, BUT it had to be done! Hope life is going well for all of you!
6 comments:
What a busy month! The new swing set looks like so much fun and it doesn't get much better than Laguna Beach! Way to live it up!
What an awesome month!! Just so glad that I was there for most of it!! Too bad we weren't at Laguna Beach!! That is the greatest place!!
great pictures summer, what a fun month you guys have had. I am just waiting to take a ride in the new beamer.
Absolutely the best. You and Travis look VERY relaxed in Laguna. TOO RELAXED!!! I'm glad
you still decided to come home! :)
You are busy to say the least. Love catching up with the little ones. And glad I stayed on long enough to see the Lays! Much love!
Post a Comment