I would love to keep looking at your blog. Our email address is melaniehoopes@hotmail.com.
Add me to the list!
I want to stay posted!newboldcs@aol.com
lacyrasmussen@hotmail.comI forgot to send Terra my email...will you let her know that I would love to ber invited to her blog as well??THANKS!
Well as much as I hate private blogs, please add me to your list. I want to keep in touch.ktinsch@gmail.com
add me, too.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I would love to keep looking at your blog. Our email address is melaniehoopes@hotmail.com.
Add me to the list!
I want to stay posted!
newboldcs@aol.com
lacyrasmussen@hotmail.com
I forgot to send Terra my email...will you let her know that I would love to ber invited to her blog as well??
THANKS!
Well as much as I hate private blogs, please add me to your list. I want to keep in touch.
ktinsch@gmail.com
add me, too.
Post a Comment