Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Thai!

I can't believe my little Thai is 5! And on her way to kindergarten! She is so much fun to be with, I am going to miss her adorable smiles and her constant help with London while shes at school!

She spent the whole day birthday shopping with Grammy and loved every minute of it! When she got back we had a quick fashion show and then it was time for her High School Musical Party! It was very fun! Nothing like a bunch of girls dancing and singing HSM songs!!


Happy Birthday Babe! We love you!

6 comments:

Blackner Family said...

Happy Birthday Thai!! You are so adorable and are such a fun person to be around!! We love you!

Trish said...

Happy Brithday Thai!! I cannot believe she is really 5. Time really flies by when you are not across the street from me. I wish I could have been there to sing along with all the girls to HSM. You gotta love it.

Melanie Hoopes said...

What a fun birthday idea! Lacy & Matt(Rasmussen) wanted me to tell you that she can't get on your page - her email address is lacyrasmussen@hotmail.com. I'm still envious of your cancun trip!

Anonymous said...

What a darling five year old. And the party was so much fun. Grandpa LOVED the fact that Thai spent so much time with him. We love you. And now--kindergarten!!!!

Terra said...

Happy Birthday, Thai! Gabriella has nothing on you! You are such a ray of sunshine and the best little helper around. Téa loved your party! We love you!

bubbs said...

Oh Man. THAT is a picture I want to see at her wedding!!! Amazing celebrity! We love you Thai!!! Watch out BOYS!!! Ms Thailee is coming of age!