"EASTON!!! Why would you throw a rock in the window?" I yelled. "I just wanted to put my worker stuff in the window like Dad does. Sorry Mom" How do I respond to that? When we finished our basement our carpet came a day early so Travis just threw all the extra wood and crap in the window well with good intentions to clean it up later. That was eight months ago. After a long explanation that we don't throw rocks at windows, he huged me and "tried" to help me clean it up. All I can say is....BOYS WILL BE BOYS!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Boys will be boys!
"Hey mom come check this out it's awesome!" As Easton led me down to the basement with an evil smirk on his face, my heart started to beat a little faster. Then we rounded the corner and there it was......

"EASTON!!! Why would you throw a rock in the window?" I yelled. "I just wanted to put my worker stuff in the window like Dad does. Sorry Mom" How do I respond to that? When we finished our basement our carpet came a day early so Travis just threw all the extra wood and crap in the window well with good intentions to clean it up later. That was eight months ago. After a long explanation that we don't throw rocks at windows, he huged me and "tried" to help me clean it up. All I can say is....BOYS WILL BE BOYS!
"EASTON!!! Why would you throw a rock in the window?" I yelled. "I just wanted to put my worker stuff in the window like Dad does. Sorry Mom" How do I respond to that? When we finished our basement our carpet came a day early so Travis just threw all the extra wood and crap in the window well with good intentions to clean it up later. That was eight months ago. After a long explanation that we don't throw rocks at windows, he huged me and "tried" to help me clean it up. All I can say is....BOYS WILL BE BOYS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Easton...never a dull moment with you!! Just tell your dad that one day you'll be using that same arm to pitch a great game of baseball!!
That's my boy! His face will break a 1000 girls hearts. Love how he wants to be just like his dad! Good thing you have nothing else going on so you can clean up after him :)!!!
Hi Summer!! It's Jane (Liljenquist). I came across your blog through Mandy and Josh's...small world! Your family is darling! What cute kids you have! I didn't want to be a blog stalker without saying hi. Keep in touch...
(sincerely-jane.blogspot.com)
That sucks!
You are a SAINT!!! I don't know if I would have been so calm. I guess looking into that cute little face that he has I could not have gotten mad either. What a cute, and BUSY boy you have.
Easton - we know it was an accident how did you know it would go through the window! I think that is just the first of many more to come - I'm impressed you could throw a rock that big!! You are so adorable - and I'll never forget your little voice telling me about it on the phone! I love you!
Post a Comment