On our way home from preschool we stop at a red light next to a guy with his arm hanging out the window. Easton looks over and says, "Hey Mom, look that guy got a stamp at school today too!" I looked over and saw a huge star tattoo on his forearm. "Yep Buddy he did." Easton looks down at his little red stamp that says SUPER, and says "I think tomorrow I'm going to ask my teacher for a big black star right there on my arm!" Seriously! How does one kid come with so much personality?
4 comments:
He defintely has personality!! We love you to pieces Easton!!
Looks like you guys had fun at the cabin!!
That's so funny. I only wish we saw him more often than blessings, weddings and funerals. We need to do a family game night - we live close enough.
I love it! Isn't it great the funny things our kids think of!?!
That brought instant flash backs of our trip to Laguna Beach. Enough said!
Post a Comment