Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ah, traditions...

What better way to kick off the holiday season then with a family sleepover under the twinkling lights of a decorated Christmas tree! It's been a long standing tradition in our family, the kids look forward to it every year. It was fun to snuggle up together reading Christmas stories and laughing together until we all fell fast asleep.

4 comments:

Alisa said...

That sounds like such a great tradition!! It has been forever I think we are going to stop by tonight if you guys aren't busy!!

Terra said...

Cute picture! Jeremy is not a fan of the tradition since this year, I snuck off to the bedroom and he stayed out on the couch with the girls! We did it again last night and he and Briar went to bed around 11 and then Tea and I followed around 3 in the morning. I think it's time to invest in some air mattresses!

Trish said...

You gotta love traditions. We all have those crazy ones that we just cannot let go of. But that is what Christmas is all about.

Blackner Family said...

Love that tradition! This year Matt and I brought our mattress downstairs!! Brilliant made the tradition perfect.