Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Old Man!


I asked Travis on his birthday what age he always thought "sounded old" he said 33! Well I guess he is OLD! He turned 33 this year. Who knew 33 looked so good? Happy Birthday to an amazing man who makes life so fun! We love you babe!

5 comments:

Miki said...

Happy Birthday Travis! Jonathan's not too far behind you. You are pretty close to fitting into JD's description of "35-ish," closer than me anyway. Hope you have a great day!

Kris and Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Travis. If you're OLD, then I'm not far behind you! Hope I look as good when I'm 33.!

Terra said...

Happy Birthday Trav! And 33 is NOT old...come on, we can say that when we hit 60!

Alisa said...

Happy birthday Old Man!! I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving.

Blackner Family said...

Happy Birthday Travis!! So much to be proud of in the past 33 years!!