Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well we just celebrated another amazing Christmas! Filled with family, fun, food, and good times. Such fun memories we remember for ever! Here we are in our new Christmas jammies:

Here is ALL of us in our matching jammies!

After the kids opened a few of their favorite gifts,(a drum set for Easton and Nintendo DS for the girls)Grammy and Bubba gave the best one of the night! A trip to Disneyland for New Years!!

Thanks Grammy and Bubba your the best!! Then we headed home so Santa could come! There is nothing more priceless than seeing the magic in your kids eyes on Christmas morning! Santa did well. Guitars, and art sets seemed to top the list this year.

After a fun day filled with laughter and presents the kids went out to play in the 50feet of snow that fell all week! Needless to say that trip to California is at the top of MY list!

Merry Christmas! Cheers to a fabulous year in 2009!

5 comments:

Miki said...

Cute pictures! Glad you had a nice Christmas. Can I come to Disneyland too? SO FUN! Have a great time!

Jennie said...

I want to come too to Disneyland!!

Alisa said...

Have a great New Years!! I am excited to have Christmas over so that we can be friends again(: Get a some sun for me I am so jealous!!

Trish said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas. How fun to go to Disneyland for New Years. Have fun.

Lacy said...

A trip to Disneyland sounds like so much fun! I remember going there on my honeymoon with Matt and it was the first week of January, they still had Christmas decorations up. It was beautiful!