Thursday, January 15, 2009

5. 6. 7. 8..


Not that this picture needs any explaining but... OMG! I just went to a hip hop class taught by Gev(from so you think you can dance)!! It was so fun! He is so amazing! He taught us a fun combination, and then a few tricks, which when I busted them out for Travis and the kids they were like WOW! :-) All I said was I know Gev taught them to me! He was such a sweet guy, and an unbelievable good dancer. Anybody wanna go to the Edge so I can bust off some of my new moves??

7 comments:

Melanie Hoopes said...

I want some video of this!!! Sounds hard core!

Jordan said...

Thanks for going with me and thanks for the picture! I think we should go again.

Terra said...

What fun! Way to go - you look better than you did in high school! See you soon!

Burke Fam said...

I wanna go!

Blackner Family said...

That is awesome! What a fun experience!!

Adam & Samantha said...

i loved your move you showed us tonight! if i can have four kids and bust dance moves like that, i'll be a happy girl. by the way, our blog is adamandsamantha.blogpsot.com.

Tami said...

Ugh...that's awesome! I love So You Think You Can Dance...but I ain't got the dancin' genes...hence I run instead. You're so cute Summer!