Kennedy and Kit enjoying a nice lunch together!
Thailee and Mia looking so grown up!
We all enjoyed some much needed sunshine and pool time!
Moments after checking into the hotel this is where the kids ended up:
Chicken fight!
All the cousins loving the hot tub!
and of course Laguna Beach (heaven on earth)
Then we were off to the happiest place on earth!
Kennedy is our little dare devil. She loves the fast rides, which makes Travis so proud, she has been tall enough for all of them for a couple years now except for the upside down roller coaster. But this year she made it!!! She loved it! although in this picture she looked a little nervous!
Even our little Thai went on splash mountain! We all had so much! After we had been on just about everything we decided to call it a night! The kids barely made it out of the parking lot before they all passed out!
After a fabulous trip we headed home to this horrific snow and frigid temperatures! But the memories of our sun kissed vacation will last forever! Thanks Grammy and Bubba for another fun adventure!
5 comments:
So adorable - I love the picture of them all zonked out from Disneyland - I feel that way today! They are such fun - all at such wonderful ages! I think I loved it as much as they did!
It looks spectacular. The picture of the kids asleep is priceless--especially when you read the story!!! They are just the cutest! Glad it was such fun.
It was so great - especially the warm weather. The picture of the 3 sacked out in the car is the BEST! What a great picture.
What a blast!! We definitely missed you guys on New Years Eve and the U of U game. Tell the girls I am excited to see their new dolls.
That looks like it was such a great trip. I love that last picture with the kids asleep in the car. Kids are so cute when they're sleeping.
Post a Comment