LUCKY!! I know, I know, what was I thinking right?!? A dog really? How could I resist this cute little thing? The kids have fallen in love with her! Easton is her little buddy she follows him everywhere! London is having some jealous issues but nothing she can't get over! So i guess we can finally say our family is complete!
6 comments:
I really like that name--LUCKY! As in lucky to have a home where he'll get lots of love and never know another day of peace in his entire life. Very cute puppy that will definately grow old in style with your family. ENJOY, Bubbs
Well, you couldn't have put a cuter ending on your family! Way to go. I know you will really love her. Have so much fun with her. Love, Grandma
What?!?! I thought the days of the Gunns having a dog ended with Daisy. I guess I was wrong. He is darling. We need to have Milo and Lucky have a play date. Milo will love her. Congrats. I am in shock, but proud that you finally caved again.
Wow - that's brave - another thing to take care of! Cute dog though, I'm almost half tempted to get one when I see how much kids love them - I was taught to hate and kick them :)
how cute! i want a puppy so bad but adam says no. :-( the kids will absolutely love him. hows potty training going?
What!?! Wow...guess that shows how great we are at communicating! He's really cute - we'll have to get Coco and him together for a play date. :)
Post a Comment