Friday, August 7, 2009

Back to school....

I've waited ALL summer for this day to come... (okay we are on year round school so I only waited for three weeks but still) The kids are back in school! I shed a tear or two when the girls started 2 weeks ago, It hit kinda hard that they are both gone ALL day! Then my little Easton started today and inside I was kind of excited thinking about all the things I will accomplish in the 2 1/2 hours with just one child! But as I walked in the door and saw this....

My heart dropped. I miss them already! Good luck this year guys. Have fun learning, and coloring, and eating in the cafeteria, and jumping rope, and going on field trips. I will be waiting at the door with your after school snack! Hurry home. Love, Mom

4 comments:

Adam & Samantha said...

You are sooo cute! My mom cried when I started school, but somehow got increasingly more excited as the little ones went off. It's sad when they grow up! I'm sure London keeps you busy though.

Blackner Family said...

That is a sad sight! They are lucky to have such a great mom!

Trish said...

I love it. You are so cute. I cannot wait for that day, but we are still 3 weeks away. I will be sad when it is all said and done, but right now I want them back in school. Have a great morning with just London.

Terra said...

What a sad picture! Your kids are lucky to have such a great mom and you are lucky to have a couple of hours with just London - now go put her down for a nap and enjoy the silence!